Submitted by seitanworshiper
To preface, I should probably say that I’m (a cis-female) gender queer and view gender as a fluid spectrum. When I wish to portray myself as (stereotypically) male/female, I do so and I like the pronoun usage to match my portrayal. Generally I attempt androgyny and…
I hate these blocking face things.
But this, this is too true. She’s sexier than everyone.
Submitted by such-heights.
I quite agree!
- ‘There’s no need to call me sir, Professor.’
- ‘Wow, I wonder what it’d be like to have a difficult life?’
- [‘Listening to the news! Again?’] ‘Well, it changes every day, you see.’
- ‘Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out the back of his head!’
- ‘Have you ever let it slip that you’d like to go out in public with the words My Sweetheart round your neck?’
- ‘This is night, Diddykins. That’s what we call it when it goes all dark like this.’
lmfao the second one.